Skip to main content

The Wednesday Currently | 01

I'm having a hard time sleeping right now, so I'll just take this moment to blog as I rarely update this writing haven of yours truly! :p

As I browse different blog sites, the majority of the entries I read was The Sunday Currently where (professional/ amateur) bloggers write what they're doing on a Sunday weekend. It's like a 'What's on your mind' question/ status on Facebook but in a different format. It's pretty fun reading the whereabouts and what currently they're into.

I can't wait for Sunday to begin so let me be the one to change this Sunday Currently to Wednesday Currently for the meantime. :p 

GAME!

CURRENTLY
Reading
others' entries of The Sunday Currently, top tweets and this article

Writing
my own Wednesday Currently :p

Listening
to Firepower by Bamboo

Thinking
A LOT! Inhale...exhale!

Wishing
for a brighter future ahead

Wearing
loose shirt and sporty short (What the heck?)

Needing
more self-discipline to avoid what needs to be avoided (in general)

Feeling
lost, crying, disappointed because of some recent issues about my personal life. :( But everything will turn out fine in time. BELIEVE!!!

Missing
her (too heaps), my true friends, my tkd training, reality breaks, A LOT MORE!

Wanting
peace of mind. Please?


Release your inhibitions... ALRIGHT! (ctto)

I hope I can write more often here as blogging is one of my healing outlets every time I maunder about life and stuff. It's already 3am and as much as I want to dash off my other currently lists, I have to hit the hay now as my Nanay is already scolding me. :D

Have a peaceful mornight to all! :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering my Tatay...

My Nanay and I went to Himlayan Cemetery to visit my Tatay’s grave in remembering his 14th death anniversary. August 29 is the exact date of Tatay’s death anniversary but due to household chores that Nanay and I usually do every weekend, we decided to visit Tatay the following day (August 30, 2010). Yes, it’s been 14 long years that our Tatay left us due to lung cancer but his presence in our lives still lingers on. I was nine 9 years old when he passed away but the memories I’ve shared with my father are still very vivid and unforgettable. I considered my Nanay as the soft-spoken in our family while my Tatay was the disciplinarian. Though my father has a strong personality, I was never scared of him because I know that in his strong character, a good and loving father is what he really portrayed. I heard a lot of good comments about my father that most of our relatives liked him. They’ve said that my father was well-loved by everybody because of his character. Yes, he’s strict, but...

You’re my favorite (Gin) King/ Weekend Warrior

It’s already been two weeks since the news circulated all over the internet particularly on the sports page of the newspaper, news sports program and PBA Sports that Sunday Salvacion is not a Gin king anymore. At first, I don’t have any idea about the trade issue because I haven’t received any texts from my friends in Ginebra. Then I opened my Facebook account and looked at Itay Sunday’s (Yes, we fondly called him Itay and her wife as Inay Chin because they treated their fans as one of their “anakis”...) wall/ profile in FB and I read some wall posts about the trade issue. Most of his fans were deeply saddened on his departure in Ginebra and others were saying good luck in his new team which is the Barako Bull. They assured Itay that whatever happens, their support is 101% guaranteed. According to some news, Itay’s contract in Ginebra was already expired and the management didn’t renew his contract and decided to bring him up in Barako Bull. When I heard this news, it may sound...

Disturbed but Inspired

I've been emotionally disturbed these past few weeks and I can't focus on my work because of this turmoil. This feeling started when I realized that I'm not happy with my work anymore because I'm used to the same old tales in the office. I'm looking for a new environment, new challenges and new kinds of stuff. I'm not against with my colleagues there, they are all my friends but as for me, I want to tend my resignation because I feel that I'm not enjoying anymore and I'm so frustrated that until now, the course that I took when I was in college, (which is Broadcast Communication) is still an elusive dream for me to work in a Network Station or Advertising Company. Yes, I've tried to applied there before, but the results are still pending. I'm not trying to sound sour grasping here, I just want to use my course in every work I'm going to because I didn't take Broadcast Communication for nothing. I have this dream that someday I'll be ...