Skip to main content

Ready, Set and GO!

We are now in the last week of January 2011 and finally, I'll be writing my new post for this Year of the Metal Rabbit.

How's your new year, guys? I know it's a little bit of late in greeting you all only this time, but hey! It's still the new year, anyway! 

Well, my celebration of the new year was pretty awesome because I had the chance to goofed and played along with my family, cousins and other relatives.

I must say that celebrating the new year is one of the best occasion we have because this is the season that we reminisced on all the things we've done in the past year and at the same time hoping for the best next year to come.

As of press time, a lot of things are juggling in my mind right now just like what will be my future holds this 2011, my soon-to-be decisions and above all, how can I handle pressures and other surprises that will surely come along the way?

Then I look back in 2010 and realized that if I survived the ferocity of the Tiger Year, then I'll surely overcome this Rabbit Year has to offer me. I have my family to lean on, friends by my side and HIM to shield me from all these life shruggings.

I also have so many New Year Resolutions but I'd rather keep it to myself and I'll try harder to make all these resolutions come true. Just a bit of discipline to push it all through.

I'll never get tired of learning new things and I'm not afraid to try everything and get corrected as long that it's for my own benefit. I'll take every criticism whether it's constructive or anything because, on this matter, I'll know what areas I need to improve.

I won't give up and in God's perfect time, I'll definitely reap all the fruits of my labor.

So come on 2011!!! Let's bring this one on! I'M READY! I'M READY! I'M READY! I'M READY!

I'M READY! (SpongBob tune) :)) 

Comments

Dhon Remigio said…
Idol kita, Promise! I may not be very vocal with it, I know somehow it shows. Basta let's just keep it up this year!
Up! Up! up! for your site, ang angas ng mga blogs!
JORISDICTION said…
Hahaha Salamat! Mas idol kita, Kuya! :) Alam mo yan! :) Wag ka magbabago ha! :) Let's make our 2011 productive and oh so right! :P

Popular posts from this blog

From Silence to Sharing -- My Unconventional Journey and Prioritizing Mental Health

  Writing has never been my strong suit. At most times, I grappled with writing slump and the distractions that life unfailingly presents.  But today, before the Year 2023 closes its chapter  (Kathniel yarn? lol),  I'm courageously sharing a piece of my life. A little nervous, but also empowered, as only a few are aware of this.  I used to keep everything inside, but now I'm opening up, and I hope this can help someone else going through a tough time like I did. Life can be tough, especially when you've lost someone, but I want to encourage others to find their strength and keep going, no matter what. STORYTIME:   I had only worked for just  eight months in my former company when they offered me an overseas opportunity during the pandemic's peak. Uncertainty loomed, but my mom's  (BesNay)  contagious enthusiasm encouraged me to step outside my comfort zone. However, life paints a complex picture. I faced the heart-wrenching loss of my mother while I was in a foreign

Remembering my Tatay...

My Nanay and I went to Himlayan Cemetery to visit my Tatay’s grave in remembering his 14th death anniversary. August 29 is the exact date of Tatay’s death anniversary but due to household chores that Nanay and I usually do every weekend, we decided to visit Tatay the following day (August 30, 2010). Yes, it’s been 14 long years that our Tatay left us due to lung cancer but his presence in our lives still lingers on. I was nine 9 years old when he passed away but the memories I’ve shared with my father are still very vivid and unforgettable. I considered my Nanay as the soft-spoken in our family while my Tatay was the disciplinarian. Though my father has a strong personality, I was never scared of him because I know that in his strong character, a good and loving father is what he really portrayed. I heard a lot of good comments about my father that most of our relatives liked him. They’ve said that my father was well-loved by everybody because of his character. Yes, he’s strict, but